Chronic or Systemic Inflammation has been linked with numerous conditions like: Heart Disease, Diabetes, Lung Issues (COPD, Chronic Bronchitis, and Infections), Depression, Cancer and Anger Disorders. The following video will show you how you can have a fighting chance against these enemies of our bodies.
Shan Stratton hosts Live Water demos every Tuesday night. To register for the next webinar click on the Live Water Demo image in the right sidebar of this site and you will be taken to a registration site. If you are unable to be available to watch the live webinar be sure to register anyway and a Replay link will be emailed to you so you can watch at your convenience.
A few of the topics Shan covered include:
- Acute inflammation: From an ankle sprain or a car accident. It is a natural inflammation and is important to help us recover from the injury.
- Systemic Inflammation: Doctors are referring to this as one of the fastest growing killers
- Chronic Systemic Inflammation is not a disease but is the RESULT OF:….. We have to address the cause rather than just the result.
- Some Diseases that are linked with Chronic Systemic Inflammation: Diabetes, Colitis, Chronic Fatigue, Irritable Bowel Syndromes, Crones, Arthritis…
- How technology can help reduce Chronic Inflammation.
- We have some serious problems with regards to health in America and across the world. We have to change some of the things we are doing.
- Learn about how Shan uses a small electronic device to determine whether a liquid is oxidizing or anti-oxidizing. (Oxidation causes aging and damage to our bodies. Anti-oxidants promote health.)
- Discover how pH is important to our health. Learn about the Acid-Alkaline balance and how it relates to you.
Inflammation: Causes, Symptoms & Anti-Inflammatory Diet is a helpful article. The author says, “Inflammation is the body’s response to injury. It works to heal wounds, but it can also play a role in some chronic diseases.”